Saturday, September 12, 2015


Father's Day




A father is every son's first hero and every daughter's first love. That, in itself, is proof that your father is an awesome person and he deserves a medal. He brought you into this world and has done everything in his power to make your life better. He has kept the family together and stayed strong against all odds. A woman always cannot be the queen of her husband  but she is always the princess of her father.











As for every child for me also my dad is a super hero for me. He means the world to me. He has always supported me in each and every part of my life. He was one who always led his shoulder when I cried. He was the one who supported me when all were against me. He was the one to fulfill all my needs and desire. He was the one to hold me for the first time when I was born. So, he is the best father for me and I am gonna try my best to be his best daughter.




No comments:

Post a Comment